Sunshine & Daylight Hours in Vlore, Albania
- Records indicate hours of sunshine in Vlore range between 3:13 each day in December & 11:54 per day in July
- The longest day of the year is 14:53 long and the shortest day is 9:06 long.
- The longest day is 5:47 longer than the shortest day.
- There is an average of 2685 hours of sunlight per year (of a possible 4383) with an average of 7:21 of sunlight per day.
- It is sunny 61.3% of daylight hours. The remaining 38.7% of daylight hours are likely cloudy or with shade, haze or low sun intensity.
- At midday the sun is on average 49.9° above the horizon at Vlore.
Hours of Sunshine & Daylight Nearby Vlore, Albania
- Podgorica, Montenegro - 212.2 kms (131.8 miles) N
- Bari/ Palese Macchie, Italy - 240.7 kms (149.6 miles) WNW
- Gioia Del Colle, Italy - 217.6 kms (135.2 miles) W
- Brindisi, Italy - 130.8 kms (81.3 miles) W
- Grottaglie, Italy - 176.3 kms (109.5 miles) W
- Taranto, Puglia, Italy - 188.9 kms (117.4 miles) W
- Marina Di Ginosa, Italy - 219.8 kms (136.6 miles) W
- Lecce, Italy - 116.7 kms (72.5 miles) WSW
- Santa Maria Di Leuc, Italy - 121.3 kms (75.4 miles) SW
- Shkoder, Albania - 181.7 kms (112.9 miles) N
- Skopje, Macedonia - 246.3 kms (153 miles) NE
- Lazaropole, Macedonia - 156.5 kms (97.2 miles) NE
- Tirana, Albania - 99.6 kms (61.9 miles) NNE
- Bitola, Macedonia - 171.4 kms (106.5 miles) ENE
- Florina, Macedonia, Greece - 167.3 kms (104 miles) ENE
- Ioannina, Greece - 141.9 kms (88.2 miles) SE
- Corfu, Greece - 101.5 kms (63 miles) SSE
- Kerkira, Greece - 101.5 kms (63 miles) SSE