| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Vlore in June is really warm at 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- In June the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in June is somewhat parched with periodic rain. A paltry 28mm (1.1in) of water descends across an average of 6 days.
- In June the blue above Vlore is very sunny with on average a substantial, 10:13 of glaring sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 14:51 long and the longest day is 15:04 long with an average length of 15:00.
- There are approximately 4:36 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 68.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 31.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Vlore June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Vlore, Albania
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Vlore:
- Podgorica, Montenegro - 212.2 kms (131.8 miles) N
- Bari/ Palese Macchie, Italy - 240.7 kms (149.6 miles) WNW
- Gioia Del Colle, Italy - 217.6 kms (135.2 miles) W
- Brindisi, Italy - 130.8 kms (81.3 miles) W
- Grottaglie, Italy - 176.3 kms (109.5 miles) W
- Taranto, Puglia, Italy - 188.9 kms (117.4 miles) W
- Marina Di Ginosa, Italy - 219.8 kms (136.6 miles) W
- Lecce, Italy - 116.7 kms (72.5 miles) WSW
- Santa Maria Di Leuc, Italy - 121.3 kms (75.4 miles) SW
- Shkoder, Albania - 181.7 kms (112.9 miles) N
- Skopje, Macedonia - 246.3 kms (153 miles) NE
- Lazaropole, Macedonia - 156.5 kms (97.2 miles) NE
- Tirana, Albania - 99.6 kms (61.9 miles) NNE
- Bitola, Macedonia - 171.4 kms (106.5 miles) ENE
- Florina, Macedonia, Greece - 167.3 kms (104 miles) ENE
- Ioannina, Greece - 141.9 kms (88.2 miles) SE
- Corfu, Greece - 101.5 kms (63 miles) SSE
- Kerkira, Greece - 101.5 kms (63 miles) SSE