| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Vlore in February is quite mild at 10 °C (50 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- In February the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in February is not exactly parched with rain occasionally. Circa 106mm (4.2in) of fluid is released during on average 12 days.
- In February the skies in Vlore are slightly fair with an average of a modest 4:36 of dazzling sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 10:05 long and the longest day is 11:09 long with an average length of 10:36.
- There are approximately 5:49 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 44.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 55.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Vlore February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Vlore, Albania
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Vlore:
- Podgorica, Montenegro - 212.2 kms (131.8 miles) N
- Bari/ Palese Macchie, Italy - 240.7 kms (149.6 miles) WNW
- Gioia Del Colle, Italy - 217.6 kms (135.2 miles) W
- Brindisi, Italy - 130.8 kms (81.3 miles) W
- Grottaglie, Italy - 176.3 kms (109.5 miles) W
- Taranto, Puglia, Italy - 188.9 kms (117.4 miles) W
- Marina Di Ginosa, Italy - 219.8 kms (136.6 miles) W
- Lecce, Italy - 116.7 kms (72.5 miles) WSW
- Santa Maria Di Leuc, Italy - 121.3 kms (75.4 miles) SW
- Shkoder, Albania - 181.7 kms (112.9 miles) N
- Skopje, Macedonia - 246.3 kms (153 miles) NE
- Lazaropole, Macedonia - 156.5 kms (97.2 miles) NE
- Tirana, Albania - 99.6 kms (61.9 miles) NNE
- Bitola, Macedonia - 171.4 kms (106.5 miles) ENE
- Florina, Macedonia, Greece - 167.3 kms (104 miles) ENE
- Ioannina, Greece - 141.9 kms (88.2 miles) SE
- Corfu, Greece - 101.5 kms (63 miles) SSE
- Kerkira, Greece - 101.5 kms (63 miles) SSE